2020年欧洲杯赛程表usf clubs, organizations, honor societies and other activities are overseen by the student life office. they were designed with the varied interests of our students in mind. join a club or organization to develop friendships, expand your horizons, exercise your mind and body, or to simply have fun!
Get involved! There’s a long list of clubs calling to you at USF. You’ll learn new things and meet new people. Do something you’ve always enjoyed, or try something new– you might find a new hobby or interest through club participation. For more information about clubs or getting involved on campus, contact Mollie Rockafellow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-740-3381.
Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) is the governing student body on campus and oversees all other student clubs and their activities.
- Acceleration Club for Entrepreneurs (ACE)
- Black Student Association (BSA)
- Brother to Brother
- Commuter Assistants
- Computers Club
- Council for Environmental Awareness (CEA)
- The Encounter Student News Magazine
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Healthy Saints
- History Club
- International Club
- Justice League of USF
- Late Night Programming
- Mock Trial
- National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH)
- Philosophy Club
- Pro-Life Club
- Psychology Club
- Recreation Club
- Residence Hall Association (RHA)
- Saints in Action (SIA)
- Saints in Action
- Sister 2 Sister
- Social Work Club
- Student Activities Board (SAB)
- Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow (STAT)
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Student Business Association (SBA)
- Student Nurses Association (SNA)
- Student Veterans Association (SVA)
- Unidos Vamos a Alcanzar (United We Will Achieve)
- USF Criminal Justice & Pre-Law Society
- USF Radio Club
- USF TV Club
Commuter Assistants2020年欧洲杯赛程表 goal is to promote community within the commuter population, encourage commuter participation in student development programs and help commuters feel more connected to the campus. The Commuter Assistants host several events throughout the year including Commuter Appreciation Week.
Saints Ambassador Corps members assist the Admissions Office with recruiting new students to USF. Members are trained to give tours, phone prospective students, and host overnight guests. Prospective members are interviewed and selected by the Admissions Office.
2020年欧洲杯赛程表 program was established in 2012 to bring students and alumni together to help pave the way for students to succeed at USF and beyond. Students are partnered with an alum whose education and career closely matches the student’s to gain direction and potential career goals and connections. This program is sponsored by the Alumni & Family Relations Office.
Student Government Association strives to bring the voice of all students to administrators, faculty, staff, and trustees to create cohesion and address all issues pertaining to student life on campus. The success and effectiveness of the Student Government Association relies on students actively participating in Senate, and Committees.
University Ministry serves the USF community through faith exploration, development, and practice. The four cornerstones of the University Ministry are prayer, discipleship, service, and community. Students can engage in small faith communities to discover more about themselves, their vocations, and faith; attend a retreat to explore their spirituality; serve others through mission trips or service projects like preparing breakfast at Daybreak, and build relationships with God and others through prayer and conversation.
the department of music and performing arts offers a variety of performance ensembles for a range of abilities. performing in a music ensemble builds musical skills, expands creative horizons, and develops an appreciation of music that can last a lifetime. making music together with other students also enriches the college experience.
In the fall of 2012, a survey conducted with the University of St. Francis student body indicated that approximately three in four students were interested in the possibility of participating in fraternity/sorority life at USF. With this kind of interest from our student body, both a Greek Life policy and expansion bulletin were drafted as a means to bring Greek Life to our campus. During the 2014-2015 school year, the University of St. Francis welcomed its first Greek Letter organization to our campus community –AlphaPhi. Since the installation of that first organization, we continued our efforts to expand Greek Life and welcomed Alpha Psi Lambda in the fall of 2017. We look forward to chartering more Greek Letter organizations based on student interest–and we want you to be a part of that!
2020年欧洲杯赛程表alpha phi is a sisterhood of outstanding women supporting one another in lifelong achievement. this women’s fraternity enhances and promotes each member’s development and learning by focusing on sisterhood, service, scholarship, leadership, loyalty and character development. sisters share a commitment to excellence and strong desire to help one another and their communities.
Alpha Psi Lambda
alpha psi lambda is the newest greek life addition at the university of st. francis. it was established on campus in the fall of 2017. serving as the nation’s first and largest co-ed latino fraternity, alpha phi lambda was first founded at the ohio state university on february 11, 1985. it is now expanded to 31 chapters and 4 colonies in 14 states with 2,800 members. while we are a latino-focused fraternity, alpha psi lambda has welcomed students from a broad spectrum of cultures, including latin american, caribbean, european, and asian. alpha psi lambda stands as one family united. our strength lies in our ability to focus on our culture while appreciating the diversity of others. alpha psi lambda is proud to say that we are more than a brotherhood, more than a sisterhood… we are a familia.
2020年欧洲杯赛程表the university of st. francis honors societies allow students to share their passion for learning and to challenge themselves socially, culturally and intellectually. usf honor societies include:
- Augustus Tolton Honor Society honors the spirit of scholarship, leadership and identity for high achieving African American students.
- Beta Beta Beta Honor Society is the national biological honor society.
- Delta Epsilon Sigma is the national scholastic honor society based on Catholic tradition.
- Delta Mu Delta is the national honor society in business administration.
- Duns Scotus Honors Program challenges students to develop a deeper appreciation of Franciscanism and integrate it into their experience. Students take one honors course a semester, are active in service learning, and participate in several cultural experiences a year.
- Epsilon Delta Pi is the honor society for computer science undergraduate students.
- Kappa Delta Pi is an international honor society organized to recognize excellence in education.
- Kappa Gamma Pi is the national Catholic graduate honor society.
- Kappa Mu Epsilon is the national honor society for mathematics students.
- Lambda Nu is the honor society for radiologic science majors.
- Phi Alpha is the honor society for social work students, and Kappa Rho is the name of the local chapter.
- Phi Alpha Theta is the international history honor society.
- Pinnacle is a national honorary organization for non-traditional students age 25 or older.
- Pi Sigma Alpha is the international political science honor society.
- Psi Chi is the national honor society for psychology majors.
- Rho Phi Lambda is the national honorary fraternity for recreation, park, and leisure majors.
- San Alberto Hurtado Latino Honor Society was founded in 2014 in order to recognize academic achievement of Latino students at the University of St. Francis. The purpose of this honor society is to promote service, academic excellence, and the Latino culture both on and off campus.
- Sigma Tau Delta is the national English honor society.
- Upsilon Delta chapter of Sigma Theta Tau is the international honor society of nursing.